The 65th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival will be held March 15, 16, 17, 2024.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WAIT LIST ARTISTS: The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival 2024
TO REMAIN ON THE WAIT LIST
- Go to zapplication.organd log in to your ZAPP account ASAP by no later than midnight, December 4, 2023 (EST).
- If you wish to be removed from the Wait List, you may "Decline" our invitation. Otherwise, your name will remain on our Wait List in your selected category.
- In the “My Profile”section, verify the accuracy of your contact and website information in ZAPP. Correct any items ASAP by no later than midnight, December 4, 2023 (EST).
- Between now and March 1st, this contact information should enable you to respond to us within 48 hours of receipt of an invitation to fill a cancellation.
- If a space becomes available after March 1st, we will continue calling through the Wait List until we reach an artist in the same category who can immediately accept our invitation to participate in the Festival.
- In the event that you are accepted from our Wait List, your ZAPP information will also be used to update our show database and for the Booth ID Card, the website, the Festival programs, and other Festival-related media and advertising.
- Your booth fee payment will be required only upon acceptance of an invitation to fill a cancellation in your category.
- Depending on our print deadline, artists accepted from the Wait List might not be featured in the Festival program.
- The Wait List will be maintained in ZAPP for your convenience.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS: Midnight, DECEMBER 4, 2023 (EST)
- Wait List "Decline" due in ZAPP.
- Contact and website information verified as correct in ZAPP.
TO ACCEPT WHEN CALLED TO FILL A CANCELLATION
- Go to zapplication.organd log in to your ZAPP account.
- From the “My ZAPPlications”page, please find “The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival” and choose the “Accept” or “Decline”
- If you choose to "Accept", go to the “ZAPP® Shop”section in your ZAPP account. Select the booth fee payment of $575 (which includes $37.38 FL Sales Tax of 6.5%).
- Payment is required before your participation can be confirmed.
- Please pay this fee within five (5) daysof this notification, or we must assume you cannot accept the invitation and your status will be changed to "Withdrawn" and your space will be offered to another artist.
- While in your ZAPP account, go to the “My Profile”section and verify your contact and website information for accuracy.
- You will have 48 hours to reply to us if you are asked to join our show from the Waitlist. However, if a space becomes available after March 1st and we are unable to reach you immediately by telephone, we will continue calling through the Waitlist until we reach another artist in the same category who can accept our invitation to participate in the Festival.
- You may exhibit only in the category checked on your ZAPP application.
- A Wait Listed artist will normally be assigned the space of the artist they are replacing.