Once accepted and the booth fee is paid through ZAPP, there will be no refunds allowed after December 31.
A Security Service will provide personnel from 10 PM to 6 AM Thursday evening through Sunday morning. However, the Festival provides no insurance coverage at all at any time.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AS TO ARTIST'S CLAIMS FOR COMPENSATION
The Winter Park Art Festival, Inc. d/b/a The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival ("The Festival"):
- The Festival does not provide insurance coverage for art work even while it is in our custody for judging. The artist is solely responsible for the art work entrusted to the Festival and must insure it for all risks of loss. Artist's failure to insure is artist's loss.
- The Festival arranges for members of the community to assist artists by loading in and setting up artist's tent at the beginning of and by loading out at the end of the festival. The Festival does not provide insurance for negligence of volunteers at any time. Artists must insure against loss caused by volunteers. Volunteers includes City workers.
- The Festival sponsors a "Patrons Program." The Program is operated by volunteers. The Patron is involved in a program of pre-purchase of works that becomes involved in public purchases of art works by an "art bucks" system. The Festival is not responsible for errors or inaccuracies arising from volunteer's negligence in operating the system.
- The Festival contracts with a security guard company which does provide insurance to The Festival on behalf of the artists. Claims made for negligence of the security guard company must be made to the company. The Festival disclaims all liability for damages arising from tortious or criminal conduct. The security guard company is active only during night-time hours and there is no insurance coverage when it is not on duty. The Festival provides no insurance coverage for artist's vehicles and their contents. The Festival arranges for Scouts and their parents to provide assistance to artists with parking in City lots (City parking garages are excluded). They are volunteers and they are not responsible for safety of persons nor property while in City parking lots.
- Neither The Festival nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, sponsors, nor The Festival's directors, officers, employees, contractors, consultants, agents or other representatives are responsible or liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages such as loss of business profits, under any legal theory in contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to any product or service provided to an artist or the artist's family, friends, co-artists, employees, agents, heirs and assigns.