INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVITED ARTISTS, WPSAF 2017
- Go to www.zapplication.org and log in to your ZAPP account.
- From the My ZAPPlication page, please find The Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival and choose Accept or Decline.
- If you choose to Accept, go to the ZAPP® Shop in your ZAPP account. Select the booth fee payment of $475.00 (which includes $28.99 FL Sales Tax of 6.5%). Payment is required by midnight, December 1, 2016. Your application status will be listed as “Confirmed” once you have paid your booth fee.
- While in your ZAPP account, please go to the My Profile section and verify your contact and website information for accuracy. This information will be used to update our show database and for your Booth ID Card, the Website, the Festival programs and other festival-related media and advertising. It is important for you to maintain the accuracy of your contact information between your acceptance and our show dates in March.
- If you must Decline, you may archive your application by going to your MyZAPPlications page at www.zapplication.org and under the Options column, click on the green Archive link. If you choose to Accept, do not archive your application until after the festival.
HOW TO RESPOND TO YOUR INVITATION
HOW TO REQUEST A SPACE
A printable map of Central Park, the Festival site, is available on our website, in the Park Map section. You may select three (3) spaces for your booth placement. Please use only the current park map on our website, as we have made changes from previous years’ layouts. Regrettably, power is not available to our participating artists for their use during the show.
Please let us know if any of these special requirements apply to you:
- You are accepted in two categories and your spaces need to be contiguous;
- Your exhibit includes large sculpture;
- You have physical limitations that require special arrangements;
- Your space needs to be adjacent to your participating partner's.
Our Polices Regarding Space Assignments are contained on our website under For the Artists, and then scroll to Jury and Space Info.
Our Polices Regarding Space Assignments are contained on our website under For the Artists.
HOW TO PROVIDE VEHICLE INFORMATION FOR PARKING
Parking near the Festival is limited, but we do our best to allow all artists to park their vehicles as close to Central Park as possible. Our scheduled unloading program will be provided again this year. You will be sent additional information about the unloading program closer to the festival.
To assist us in planning for parking, please provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of your acceptance regarding the vehicle you will be bringing to the Festival:
- Type of vehicle
- STANDARD car, truck, or van
- EXTENDED van or truck
- Length of vehicle (if longer than 19 feet long)
- Length of trailer (if any)
- Will you be overnighting in your vehicle?
- Do you intend to park in our lots, or will you make other arrangements?
NOTE: Pedestrian walkways from the artists’ parking areas across the tracks are available at the crossings on Morse Boulevard, New England Avenue, and Canton Avenue. Please see the current map on our website. Vehicle access along the east railroad right of way in Central Park is no longer available for loading or unloading.
Midnight, DECEMBER 1, 2016 (EST)
Acceptance and Exhibitor Fee due to ZAPP.
Contact and website information verified and corrected in ZAPP.
Space Requests (3), with "special requirements" information and Vehicle Parking information received at email@example.com.
NOTE: No request for Exhibitor Fee refunds accepted after Midnight, December 31st, 2016 (EST). Exhibitor fee refunds are subject to a ZAPP processing fee.